- 6:30 p.m.
- First and third Tuesday of the month (unless otherwise noted)
- Town Hall, 2nd floor Supervisor's conference room
Agendas, Minutes & Reports
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Kate Crowley, Chair - December 2018
- Matt Matteson, December 2022
- Joseph Limbeck - December 2019
- Vacant - December 2019
- Andrew Phillips - December 2020
Staff / Liaison
- Town Councilman - Dave Condon Jan-Apr / Mike Guinan May-Aug / Ed Kahovec Sept-Dec
- Formed by Town Board on October 26, 1970, (View Chapter 15 of Town Code)
- Five members, all required to be residents of the Town of Victor
- No more than two members between the ages of 16 and 21 years
- All the powers and duties are provided by state law. Visit the state website and search under Laws of the State of New York for General Municipal Law Article 12-F, Sections 239-X and 239-Y for more information
- Complete SEQR Environmental Assessment Forms forwarded from the Planning Board
- Review development applications
- Perform project site walks
- Attend required yearly training sessions
- Members are expected to stay abreast of Town Code, the Town Comprehensive Plan, have a general knowledge of Town Law §278 and SEQR
- Submit comments and recommendations to Planning and Zoning Boards
This position receives a stipend.
All submissions to the board should be received in the Office of the Planning and Building Department one week prior to a meeting date. Please email or call 585-742-5040.