Town Planning Board
Due to the number of submissions, please contact the Planning Department to determine the next available agenda. You may contact them via email or by calling 585-742-5040.
- 7:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesday of each month (unless otherwise noted)
- Town Hall
Public hearings begin at 7:00 p.m. All meetings are open to the public and we invite residents to come and get first hand information on current projects.
Application information and plans are available for review at the Planning & Building Office. Written comments on any application may be addressed to the Town of Victor Planning Board and submitted to email@example.com or mailed to 85 East Main Street, Victor, NY 14564. For additional information, please call 585-742-5040.
Applications must be received in the Planning Board Office at least five weeks prior to a meeting date to be included on the agenda. The Secretary to the Planning Board can be reached at 585-742-5040 or by email.
Agendas, Minutes & Reports
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Town of Victor Planning Board is comprised of five members (effective 2013), each serving a five-year term. Current board members and their term expiration dates are:
- Ernest Santoro, Chair - December 2023
- Joseph Logan, Vice Chair - December 2020
- Richard Seiter - December 2022
- Al Gallina - December 2021
- Heather Zollo - December 2019
- Dave Condon, Jan-Apr / Ed Kahovec, May-Aug / Mike Guinan, Sept-Dec - Town Board Liaisons
When openings occur, applications are reviewed and eligible applicants are interviewed. Applicants must be a resident of the Town or Village of Victor. Other factors may also be considered in the selection process.
We suggest before submitting your application you:
- Attend our meetings
- Be certain you can commit the time and effort required of a member. Members serve five-year terms and meet twice monthly. Approximately two to four hours a week is spent reading the support data for applications
- Introduce yourself to board members
- Keep in mind that there are also project site walks and required yearly training sessions. Members are expected to stay abreast of Town Code, the Town Comprehensive Plan, have a general knowledge of Town Law §278 and SEQR
This position receives a stipend.
The impressions we leave on the future will depend on the planning we do today. It is the responsibility of the Town Planning Board to review subdivision plans, site plans and special use permit applications, and to authorize clearing and grading activities.
The board also conducts environmental reviews under SEQR (State Environmental Review Act) guidelines.