Victor's 2017 Picture Identification Contest
For the contest, the nine close-ups of businesses or public locations around the Village of Victor had to be identified. All were easily seen in a walk through the Village.
Pictures were submitted by email with the numbers one through nine and addresses or identification of each picture.
The tied winners were: Fred Salsburg & Janet Jameson - each received a Gift Certificate donated by Bob Kelly.
This contest was sponsored by the Town of Victor’s Historic Advisory Committee.
Click on the answers tab to find out where the pictures are located.
- Bricks over side window at 61 East Main St. (Nationwide Insurance Business)
- Old town hall cornerstone; 85 East Main St (Town Hall)
- Ironwork on Roof of Methodist Church parsonage/office; 102 East Main
- Angel’s horn at Al’s Barber Shop; 40 West Main Street
- Unity Club horse trough/planter; Mead Park in Victor
- Cross on former Kir/Athasata statue; corner of Main Street and Maple Avenue
- Decorative iron work on railing at the Top of the Lamp; 16 East Main
- Decorative plaster work at 61 East Main Street (Steve VanDyke’s Nationwide Insurance Business
- Springs on Railcar at specialty cake shop on Railroad Avenue