Last Content Update:
- 6:30 p.m.
- First and third Tuesday of the month, with the exceptions of January, July & September, where there is one meeting.
- In-Person (starting 10/4/2022) - 2nd floor Veterans Memorial Meeting room
Town of Victor - Watch meetings streamed live via YouTube
Board meetings for the Town of Victor are now streamed live through our YouTube channel. (Town Board, Planning Board, Zoning Board of Appeals and Conservation Board) The link is below.
Viewing from Home
YouTube Live - (View & Listen Only)
Please note that there is a slight lag in the live stream resulting in up to a possible 20 second delay.
The meeting will stream live through our YouTube channel. Please use the following link: https://www.youtube.com/c/townofvictornewyork
You can watch on any computer, tablet, and smart phone or web capable TV. If you log in before the meeting begins and don’t see the meeting start, refresh your screen at 7:00pm and you should be able to view the meeting live while it is happening.
- Comments - Any Victor resident can submit a comment:
At any time during the meeting via your YouTube account. (You can watch videos on YouTube without signing in, but you can’t add comments until you sign in with your Google account.
- All comments submitted must include the name and street address of the commenter. Comments from residents will be noted or read at the appropriate point of the meeting.
2. After the Meeting - YouTube Video
As always, the video will be available on our YouTube channel within 48 hours of the meeting.
You can view it here: Town of Victor YouTube Channel
- Patrick Coleman - December 2023
- Matt Matteson - December 2027
- Timothy Norman - December 2024
- Keith Parris, Chair - December 2024
- Andrew Phillips - December 2025
Liaison / Staff
- Town Councilman - Ed Kahovec Jan-June / Mike Guinan July-Dec
- Administrative Assistant - Amber Downs
- Formed by Town Board on October 26, 1970, (View Chapter 15 of Town Code)
- Five members, all required to be residents of the Town of Victor
- No more than two members between the ages of 16 and 21 years
- All the powers and duties are provided by state law. Visit the state website and search under Laws of the State of New York for General Municipal Law Article 12-F, Sections 239-X and 239-Y for more information
- Complete SEQR Environmental Assessment Forms forwarded from the Planning Board
- Review development applications
- Perform project site walks
- Attend required yearly training sessions
- Members are expected to stay abreast of Town Code, the Town Comprehensive Plan, have a general knowledge of Town Law §278 and SEQR
- Submit comments and recommendations to Planning and Zoning Boards
This position receives a stipend.