Highway Forms

Please use the following form for any problems in your area that you wish to report:

General Inquiry / Request for Service / Complaint for Highway Form

Highway Work Permit

Town of Victor Highway Department

Section 149 of Highway Law
All work within the Town right-of-way requires a Highway Permit. A permit must be obtained before any work within the right-of-way takes place.

  • Residential driveway; 
  • Sanitary Sewer; 
  • Utility (gas, electric, cable, fiber optic); 
  • Curb Cut; 
  • water; 
  • storm sewer

See Highway Work Permit page

Town of Farmington on behalf of Victor Sewer District

Sewer Service Application

Return Sewer Service Application to:
Town of Farmington Victor Sewer District
1216 McMahon Road
Victor NY 14564

Any questions, please call the Town of Farmington Water & Sewer Superintendent at 585-924-3158.