Town of Victor

The Town of Victor has entered into a lease agreement with the Monroe County Water Authority (MCWA) for the water system.

Town Residents: Water questions/concerns

Water billing for Town of Victor residents is done by Monroe County Water Authority (MCWA) - Any questions or concerns should be directed to 585-442-7200, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily or www.mcwa.com

For Dispatch Emergency (night time) call 585-442-2009