The Human Resources Department is responsible for coordinating the Town’s hiring process, which includes Civil Service, part-time, and volunteer opportunities for all Town departments.
It is the mission of the Human Resources Department to provide the following quality services to the employees of the Town of Victor:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals.
- Retention of valuable employees.
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization.
- A safe and healthful working environment.
- Provide a competitive salary and benefits package
- Establish, administer, and effectively communicate sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining compliance with employment and labor laws, and Town policies
Part-time and Full-time non-Civil Service positions are advertised on the Town of Victor website under Job/Employment Opportunities. Please sign up for the “Notify Me” feature located on the Home Page of the Town’s website in order to receive any employment opportunity notifications.
Available Full-Time and Part-Time positions and job applications will be available on the Ontario County Civil Service Employment Portal. Please sign up for the “Notify Me” feature on this website in order to receive any employment opportunity notifications.