Town of Victor COVID-19
The Town of Victor will continue to monitor the evolving information and directives for COVID-19 from the CDC and will provide updates to this website.
The following are links or documents for information. We will continue update this page as information changes day-to-day.
Victor Farmington Ambulance Corp - Learn About COVID-19 (PDF)
Visit Finger Lakes - Visit Confidently in the Finger Lakes
For Businesses - Visit Confidently Resource Center
Town of Victor YouTube Channel
View all of the Town of Victor’s public meetings here live. (Town Board, Planning Board, Zoning Board of Appeals, etc.)
Please subscribe using the link.
FREE COVID Test Kits are available for Victor residents and their families at the following locations:
- Victor Town Hall Town Clerk’s Office and Town Supervisor’s Office – 85 East Main St.
- Town of Victor Recycle/Highway Office – 60 Rawson Road
- Town of Victor Parks & Recreation – 7891 Lehigh Crossing
- Victor Town Court – 11 Framark Drive
- Victor Free Library – 15 West Main Street
- Fishers Fire District – 380 High Street and Main Street Fishers
- Victor Fire District – 34 Maple Avenue
- Village of Victor Office – 60 East Main St.
- Victor Post Office – 21 Framark Drive
For Businesses and Organizations:
Please contact the Town Supervisor’s Office at 585-742-5020 if you would like test kits for your organization or business.
QUESTION: Will my Excelsior Pass be updated now that I've received the booster shot (third Pfizer dose)?
ANSWER: At this time, an Excelsior Vaccination Pass only includes an individual’s initial vaccine series. It does not include a boosters and/or additional doses. However, as of November 8, New Yorkers who received a booster or additional dose can retrieve their Excelsior Vaccination Pass Plus which includes all COVID-19 doses received to date. If you retrieved your Excelsior Vaccination Pass Plus before this update, visit epass.ny.gov to retrieve a new Excelsior Vaccination Pass Plus at any time. Following the November 8 update, New Yorkers can expect their booster or additional doses to be available 3-4 days after receiving their shot.