A public hearing will be held before the Town of Victor Zoning Board of Appeals on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 7:05 p.m. at the Victor Town Hall, 85 East Main Street, Victor, New York, to consider the following applications:
1. The application of Robert Strosser, 840 Macclesfield Road, Furlong, PA, for an area variance to the Town of Victor Zoning Code (see Schedule II Area & Height Requirements) to allow 60’ of frontage for an existing lot located on Bortle Road whereas 100’ is required on a public highway. The property is zoned R-2 Residential and is owned by the applicant.
2. The application of Auction Direct, ATTN: Alan Friedman, 6520 State Route 96, Victor, New York, for an area variance to the Town of Victor Sign Code (see Section 165-5 B. (1)) to allow a 60 square foot sign including advertising beyond the name of the business whereas 20 square feet is allowed which only identifies the name of the building or plaza. The property is zoned Commercial Light Industrial and is owned by the applicant.
3. The application of DiMarco Family Victor, LLC, 1950 Brighton-Henrietta Town Line Road, Rochester, New York, for area variances to the Town of Victor Zoning Code (see Section 211-32 (d)  [a] [b] and 211-30 A) to allow parking within 8’ from the Right-of-Way whereas 80’ is required, to allow parking within the Right-of-Way from Hadley Circle whereas 80’ is required, to allow parking and paved areas to extend to the lot line on both parcels, whereas 10’ is required from property lines and to allow construction and impervious services within the 100’ buffer of the wetland whereas no construction or impervious surfaces shall be permitted within 100’ of a wetland. The property is located at 7375 State Route 96 and is zoned Commercial/Light Industrial. The property is owned by the applicant.
4. The application of Conor S. Gallagher, 40 Main Street, Phelps, New York, for a use variance to the Town of Victor Zoning Code (see Section 211-20 R-2 District Regulations) to allow a non-public wine production facility in a vacant building located at 6717 Song Hill Lane whereas production operations are only allowed in Commercial/Light Industrial and Light Industrial districts. The property is zoned R-2 Residential and is owned by Rocco & Barbara Sacco.
5. The application of Mark Rugaber, 807 Wangum Road, Victor, New York, for an area variance to the Town of Victor Sign Code (see Chapter 165 Signs, 165-5 A.) to allow a business use sign in a residential district whereas business use signs are not permitted in any residential district or multiple dwelling district. The property is zoned R-2 Residential and is owned by the applicant.
/s/ Michael Reinhardt, Chairman
Town of Victor Zoning Board of Appeals
Print 1 time, The Daily Messenger, on February 22, 2013
*Information and plans are available for review at the Codes & Development Office located at 85 East Main Street. The public is welcome to attend the meeting to express verbal concerns. Written comments are also accepted prior to the meeting. For additional information please call 585-742-5040.